Rapunzel Verse



FOUR FINGER KNITTING RAPUNZEL VERSE


Once upon a time there was a girl with long, long hair



She was trapped in a tower and paced back and forth everywhere

In between her things, her hair was caught

But worry she did not!
The tangles she took bottom over top.


Until only four were caught



Then she paced a couple more times


Until she had a ladder for the prince to climb.



CASTING OFF RAPUNZEL VERSE

Rupunzel called her friends to help her ladder end...


Peter Pointer jumps to Timmy Tall 






Timmy Tall jumps over the top of it all
 
Then Timmy Tall jumps onto Rosey Ringy



Rosey Ringy jumps onto Pinky Winky

Bottom over top, complete the ladder
And they live happily ever after….




HOW TO CHANGE COLORS
RAPUNZEL VERSE

The Prince called out...
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, how do you change your hair color so…


She said first I finish with a row…



I cut my hair leaving just a little like so…



Then I tie my hair with a knot, but not a bow…



I weave in between my towers as before and when I’m done I cut the ends
So that my ladders rows all blend!







A CHILD KNIT ALONG VIDEO
 BY JOEY…




 IDEAS FOR YOUR WORK…



Wrap them in a spiral for a pot holder or rug

Knit a really long one for a Christmas garland

Felt your knitting (toss it in the washer and dryer), hot glue some wood handles (found at craft store) and paint a name on the handle for a one-of-a-kind jump rope

 Make a scarf for Mom!



Happy finger knitting ever after.....





Popular Posts